12 oz uncooked angel hair pasta
1/2 cup cilantra leaves (your choice – I don’t like cilantra)
1 T olive oil
1 1/2 lb large uncooked shrimp (I use frozen)
6 garlic cloves (pressed)
1 T chipotle rub (if you don’t have that on hand, any seasoning will work)
2 limes (you can use 2 T of lime juice instead)
1 cup of white wine (Chardonnay or any works)
6 T buter
3/4 cup of chicken broth (bouillon cubes work, ha!)
1/2 tsp salt
1. Cook pasta (according to package)
2. Put oil in skillet, heat over medium
3. combine shrimp, pressed garlic and rub in bowl – toss to coat
4. arrange shrimp in single layer – cook 2-3 minutes or until browned
5. remove shrimp from skillet and set aside
6. Add wine to same skillet, cook over medium – high heat until 1/2 wine is reduced.
stir to reduice browned bits from bottom of skillet
7. Add butter, lime juice, broth and salt, cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
8. drizzle pasta with sauce
9. Top with shrimp
10. If you want your plates to look fabulous, garnish with cilantra leaf!!
Yummy and quick! Try it, I promise you will add this recipe to your ‘quick meals’!